Friday, August 15, 2008

Personal Resources and Growth

A good friend of mine started a blog the other day and I find it a great site. Mike Fafinski and I have become good friends via our HTG3 peer group and have found him to be a great resource on sales issues and helping numbers make sense. His blog is at http://michaelfafinski.blogspot.com/, take time to check it out. There are so many great resources that I have, and most of them are from HTG3. When I started in HTG3 I wasn't sure what to expect, but have come away with great resources and awesome friends. I have come to realize that I have limited knowledge (for those of you who know me probably think that I am being liberal with the word limited) but have surrounded myself with great people - from HTS, HTG and other groups I am a member of. I can't emphasis how important it is to get out there and build your network, it will help you to continue to grow professional and personally.

No comments: