Monday, August 25, 2008

The New Me

Well I finally did it. I was tired of hearing about my HTG3 brothern and their new excercise goals, diets and new levels of energy. Today I start the first day of the new me (and I am blogging about it to make sure everyone keeps me going the right direction). I got up at 5:00 am this morning and worked out on my eliptical machine in my basement. Now I am know to overdue things, so I made sure I start slowly (I did 20 minutes) and then did 4 sets of 10 situps. Nothing earth shattering, but baby steps are a good start. I will keep you posted on how things go, but so far I feel great! Why is it that sometimes we need a little kick in the pants from good friends to do things we know we should be doing...

1 comment:

Stuart R. Crawford said...

Congrats on the first step Joddey..