Monday, August 11, 2008

Home with the Family

Back in the office on a Monday after almost being gone a whole week, a little daunting, but it makes one feel missed. Well I need to be careful now what I post, a lot of my HTG3 group members were made aware of this post last week and I have a feeling they will now be watching it.

I got home late Saturday night after a full day of travel, but once I was with my family I felt full of energy. My daughter wouldn't let go of me until I laid her in bed. My son just smiled at me the whole evening and keep giggling and saying "dadda". It's amazing how the little things your kids do can make you melt so easily. These are the reasons I go to work, so I can provide a good life for them. I know sometimes that I get wrapped up on what a "good life" can be, but in the end it means providing for their basic needs and making sure they know they are loved. Sunday was incredible with the whole day being spent just playing. We took a walk after dinner (working on my HTG3 goals already) and spent a good hour at the park. What a beautiful night it was.

I hope that everyone has someone in their lives that can help brighten the day with a smile or just knowing they are there. It does make life enjoyable.

No comments: