Tuesday, June 17, 2008

MSPU

Starting the day in a wonderful way - with a big cup of Starbucks. Not many things get my day going better. I wanted to post a little on some sales training I attended this weekend that was fabulous. I was able to get involved in MSPU (Managed Services University) that centered around sales of managed services. I have been involved in selling this for a while, but doing it very poorly. The trainers were fantastic! Gary, Brandon and Rafael were not only great sales people and trainers, but great people. We gave up a Friday and all day Saturday and while it wasn't as good as being with my family, I know that it will allow me to provide better for them in the future with the tools they taught us. I can't say enough good things about this service and recommend it to anyone - because everyone is a salesperson. To gain more information go to www.mspu.us.

No comments: