Thursday, June 5, 2008

Down Time

We finally got out on the golf course yesterday and had a great time. Now I am not good at golfing, but I enjoy it. My son, Noah, who is 11 is the same. It took us 3 hours for 9 holes so as you can see we set no time records. The course was awesome, although a little wet from all the rain lately. So while it was a little soggy, and we had to walk, it was still very enjoyable. I left my phone in the car and just had one on one time with my son. It has been a while since that has happened. Why do we feel like we always need to be able to be reached? Most of us are really not that important. Maybe it is to feed our egos? My task to you today is to schedule some down time. Maybe with your significant other, maybe with child or parent, or maybe just yourself, and see what a difference it will make.

No comments: