Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Good Reading

I am reading a great book as an assignment for a peer group I am in (HTG3). Now I know it sounds like school work, but the book is actually very good. I love a good read and this is right up there with other favorites of "Never Eat Alone" and "Mr. Schmooze". These books tell great stories, something I love to do also, but at the same time give wonderful life lessons. Now I have not finished "The Go-Giver" yet but I will guess that the main message will mesh very well with the other books. It all comes down to putting others ahead of you, or how I like to look at it is the Golden Rule - Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. It sounds so darn easy, but trust me it is not. I get tested many times a day, and usually fail at least half, but I am getting better every day.
If you like to read put those books on your list, you will not be sorry.

No comments: