Friday, June 13, 2008

Change

Today I find myself in Kansas City getting ready for an intense two day training on MSP (managed services). It is an incredibly great solution for almost anyone who uses technology, but it is a lot different than your typical selling. That is one of the things I enjoy most about the technology industry - it is ALWAYS changing. Now sometimes it does get a little overwhelming, but I love to learn new things. What we are seeing now is that technology is not so much hardware or software any more, but people and processes. As a company that is becoming our new focus - how can we help the people of the organization and create better processes? Like I said, it is a big change to the way a person sells. Like I said - always changing. How do you deal with change? When every people tell me they hate change I think about the saying that if you are like a tomato and you are red (happy with where you are at) you are ripe and beginnning to rot, but if you always stay green you are growing and living.

No comments: