Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Priorities

Wow time has flown since my last entry and sad to say I don't know where it went. I got back from WWPC on Friday afternoon and had to jump in a car and drove to the east side of Iowa for my grandmother's funeral. It was not a surprise, but still a hard event. The whole family got together and remembered the good times growing up and how things have changed - made me feel like an old person. It is times like this that you realize where your priorities need to be. I may not remember what I discussed with a client six months ago, but I do remember the first smile that my children had or playing football in the backyard with my oldest Noah - the important things. Not to say that a job isn't important, but we shouldn't make it the center of your life, something that I battle with every day.

No comments: