Monday, May 19, 2008

HTG Meeting

Back from another HTG meeting. These meetings, which are made up of peers in the technology industry, continue to add value to my life. It seems that after so many years I would have a basic knowledge of how the industry works, but every time I come home I have a new "ah-ha" moment that I need to integrate into my life. In the past these have included:
* Dave Sobel's P.O.F. (Pockets Of Fun)
* Erik Thorsell's SharePoint Roll Out Kit
* Stuart Crawford's Web 2.0 Ideas
* Steve Riat's MSP 2.0 Roll Outs.
I try to only choose one thing to bring back in order to allow me to focus better. It is like drinking from a firehose when I meet with this group. The only change I would make is I need to dedicate a day after I get home to help go through my notes to make sure I don't forget or miss anything.

No comments: