Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Quick Start

Well a quick start this morning. I have an early meeting and no time to boot up my laptop. Therefore I am blogging from my phone (my good friend Stuart Crawford from ITMatters would love my mobilness). Sometimes I think that I need to disconnect more, but after a long discussion with my friend Stuart we came to the agreement that we LIKE to be connected. Not only is it good to be connected, it helps me to be shut down when I want to. At night I spend all my kids waking hours with them, no technology, and I never worry about email because I am up to date. It really helps me to focus and work on my time line.

1 comment:

Stuart R. Crawford said...

Joddey, I am writing this comment laying in my comfy bed with my Blackberry. Gotta love technology.

You are so right, I choose to be connected because I love it.

Google Alerts are great, that is how I found out about this posting.