Friday, April 25, 2008

FOCUS

As a typcial salesperson (that means short attention span, likes to have fun and gets distracted with blinky lights) the one thing that slows me down more than anything else is lack of focus. In my day to day work life I try to have a game plan that is pretty simple to follow and then execute successfully. When I get too many things in my plan I get caught up in the process and never get to the execution, which spells disaster. Lately I have been up to my neck in disasters... I know what I need to do but am too busy with the process stage, which does not make the sale only slows it down. I am trying to get better (I feel like there should be a 12 step program out there - maybe I will put that on my list of things to do also, but will probably never get it done) so if you have some ideas please pass them along.

No comments: