Tuesday, January 27, 2009

No Sleep

Between work on the mind and a back that is hurting there has not been a lot of sleep tonight. The work I can push out of my mind but the hurting back I can't. I know what I need to do, but have not been able to get my butt in gear to do it. We all know what it is - GET IN SHAPE. I like getting up in the morning and working out, but where I am right now I would have to get up at 5 am and just haven't been able to do it for a while. How do you motivate yourself? I need some help.

1 comment:

Stuart R. Crawford said...

Hi Joddey, well my friend, we can always talk. You know that I am here for you. I went through a serious run of anxiety and depression after I left IT Matters. Took me a good month and a bit to turn it around. You are absolutely perfect the way you are and remember that Christ loves you for who you are. That is the only thing that matters mate...

I am always a phone call away, you can always ping me and I encourage it.

See you in Dallas this week, I am flying today.

Stuart Crawford
Calgary, AB
Stuart Crawford's Blog - Click Here