Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Dallas and HTG - Here I Come!

What would cause me to get up at 3 am so I can catch a 5:30 flight? OK my family would be one reason but another would be to go to my quarterly butt kicking peer group meeting (HTG3). I know I have blogged a lot about my HTG brethren (Erin - we know you are a brother even though you are a a female). It will be (how is that for positive thinking) a great meeting to share ideas, strengthen relationships, and get my butt kicked to keep me focused. Do you have a person that can help you do that? I am lucky enough to not only have a couple that I can trust and respect in the company I work for (even own the company) but there are another 12 that I meet with quarterly from all over North America. Trust me I need as many as I can get (my wife can't do it all alone it is a big job). I know I will be running on pure caffeine later, but it will be worth it!

No comments: