Monday, July 12, 2010

RMA

Today for my Relationship Mastery Academy (see Keith Ferrazzi for more
information) I was to work on a story from my past that I could share
with others. This was to help create a bond with others without being
fake. A way to be real and to show vulnerability (one of the four
mindsets from Keith). While thinking of this it made me think (and I
know my wife Christina would agree) that most people hear my stories
all the time. There is no wondering if this is real, I always roll
like an open book. Do I get screwed sometimes by doing that? You bet
- but I wouldn't have it any other way. Life is too short to be
fake. Be real or be gone!

Sent from my mobile technnology!
Thanks!
Joddey Hicks
The highest compliment you can give us is the referral of a new
client. If you know of anyone who could benefit from any of the
services we provide your company, please keep us in mind. Thanks!

No comments: