Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Miami on Tuesday

Well posting this morning from Miami and the Windows 7 Ignite Program. Very excited to see the beta program and what that means for the client that HTS has in the program will enjoy. Last night was a little meet and greet with other that are involved, either from the partner side or Microsoft's side. It is amazing that no matter where I go the executive team at HTS, and in particular Arlin Sorensen, Jane Cage and Larry Hedin, are so well known in the industry. All I have to say is HTS and people know who I am and the quality of people that I work for, and therefore the quality of person that I am. It is very powerful.
My only regret is that I had to leave my family. It seems the kids are changing and their personalities are coming out into full view. It is great and I miss them (and of course my better half and best friend - my wife). I do have to say though that my good friend, Stuart Crawford has given me the love for travel - I love seeing the country and hopefully the world - but hopefully my beautiful wife will be by my side for it in the future.
Make it a great day!

1 comment:

Stuart R. Crawford said...

Joddey...glad I can inspire you my friend...

Cheers

Stuart Crawford
Calgary, AB
Visit Stuart's Blog