Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Do You Love Your Job?

How many other people can say they love their job? I can truely say it with a smile on my face. I have been working with the same company for close to 11 years now and still love coming in to work (well really love working with my clients and the staff, the office is still a time waster for me). When I was hired it was my 6th career change and I was really struggling. I was unhappy and didn't know what to do with my life (I was looking at everything from going into the ministry to being a truck driver). I really feel like I found my niche, not only my job and the company I work with, but also the great industry I work in (technology). There is never time to get bored, which is what I need, again A.D.D. runs rapid in my veins.
Life is way to short to do something you don't love. I tell people I don't have a job, I have an obsession (which may not be the most healthy, but it does help to get out of bed in the morning).

No comments: