Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Well I am trying to make time for therapy, I mean to write my thoughts in this blog, but it seems there are only so many things that I can get done in a day. I get caught up trying to do everything and get it crossed off my list rather than get what I can done and relax a little. I can say that is something my kids and wife do for me - even thought it is difficult sometimes to do. When I get home I immediately put away my phone and laptop and get down and play with my kids. Not only is it fun, but it helps clear my head from what has happened that day. It helps me to focus on the actual important things in my life, my family. It seems like we work hard for our family, but we get mixed up and almost make our family get in our way. I know that I have lost a family once through divorce and want to make sure I keep my eyes on the important things. Like they always say, on your death bed you will not say, if only I had gone to the office a little more.

No comments: