Friday, September 16, 2016

Education and Technology

Education in technology is becoming not just a great tool, but an integral part of the day for most students.  Those of us not in education think technology is important - but consider a teacher looking at 25 students while they are all trying to work on their system (usually a chromebook) and it not working.  You think you have had a bad day...  Every day I am amazed at what these people get accomplished, all while staying relatively sane.
Do something nice for these people (actually anyone who is tasked with education is a saint).  I love my kids, but do like the nice break from them during the day.  These people never get those breaks.
I am going to try to change my blogs, and most of my social interaction, to be more about how I, with the support of my awesome OXEN team, support these people and can help.
Check back and I look forward to this new journey.

No comments: