Monday, June 16, 2014

Remember

Technology is a great tool, and a big time waster.  Trust me I know - it is both for me.  I am getting better at it.  I can actually shut it down now and play with my kids and talk to my wife, but it is always trying to draw me in (think of the Ring for Frodo...).  It is a constant battle (maybe I should start a 12 step process) but I think I am winning it 1 minute at a time.
The biggest problem is that I see my kids having the same issue.  I don't want to be one of those people that its do as I say and not as I do, but it is a little that way (but my kids keep busting me - good kids!).
Remember - with great technology comes great responsibility (or something like that from Uncle Ben).
Remember what is truly important and why we do what we do.
Oh well - back to my phone now.

No comments: