Monday, June 2, 2014

Amazing

Well it was dance recital weekend.  Friday, Saturday and Sunday were spent in a great auditorium watching my amazingly talented daughter (there might have been other great dancers there too, but I was a little focused) dance her ballet, tap and hip hop heart out.  I love going to these events.  Not only are they entertaining but it gives my children such a boost to their ego to help them later in life.  To see life from their eyes (I have an 17, 7 & 6 year old) that they could do anything they want when they grow up (of course I am still trying to figure out what I'm going to do when I grow up, but that's a different discussion).  To see the innocents and hope in their eyes - whatever I can do to kindle that fire and help keep it going.  I am truly excited about the future.

No comments: