Friday, May 27, 2011

My mom told me there will be days like this...

Today is one of those days that the mind just shuts down.  It just can't handle anything too taxing (and yes this is different than normal).  How do you deal with days like today?  Do you try to just push through?  Sometimes this works, but usually what I accomplish isn't worth too much.  I try to take it easy, knowing that when I hit a good spot I will have to make up for it.  I don't allow myself to feel guilty (very easy to do) and just understand that this is one of the cycles that happens (all of life is a cycle - just watch and track it).  I like to do research (ok maybe just browse the net, but it sounds so professional) and read.  I am going to have these days so why fight them? 
How do you deal with them?

No comments: