Thursday, April 7, 2011

Great Customer Service

I had lunch the other day at one of my favorite restaurants (Jimmy Johns - love that place).  When I went to pick up my order they had made the wrong sandwich.  When I said that was OK, I would eat whatever (I was hungry and wasting away) they grabbed it and remade it quickly, with smiles on their faces.  Is this what it is like at your company?  Or is more time spent on finding out who messed up and placing blame?  I am not saying that we shouldn't learn from our mistakes (I have learned A LOT) but what I am saying is make the customer happy and have the learning experience later.  You can trust that I will be back there again (OK would have been anyway, but I am blogging about it) and believe that customer service just isn't a motto for them, it is a way of life.

No comments: