Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Your Day

Hat is important to you? Can you prove it? I was reading a blog yesterday (can't remember which) that said look how you spend your 24 hours and that will show you what truly is important. OK so here is my pretty typical day:
5:30 - 7:30 = getting ready and spending time with family talking about the day (ok I usually do watch the Weather Channel while getting ready)
7:30 - 5:30 = work (yes I do work it isn't just all golf and games :))
5:30 - 9:30 = time with the family (usually playing but maybe a little TV)
9:30 - 11:00 = maybe a little more work and also talking time with the wife

So what doe this show? Well I work a lot (cause I love what I do) and I also spend a lot of time with the family (TV viewing doesn't count in my book). I feel like this is a pretty good mix in my life. What does yours look like?

No comments: