Monday, October 27, 2008

Time Management

OK so it has been a while. What can I say. It seems like the priority system works, just that my blog doesn't sit as a top priority. I have missed it, but have been very busy. This weekend was my daughter's second birthday. It was great. We had family at our house and got to spend time with them while my daughter was the center of attention for a while (her 10 month old brother didn't do bad either). The last couple of weeks I have made sure to spend a lot of time with my kids (even more than I usually do) and their response has been amazing. It is like anything in life - the more you focus on them the better the relationship will be. Right now I am starting to work on my goals for 2009 and one of them is to focus more attention on my A clients. I want them to know how important they are to me and HTS. It seems like we end of focusing on the problem clients and forgetting about the good one. This next year I am going to work diligently on not letting that happen.

No comments: