Thursday, October 16, 2008

I'm Back

Well it has been a long time since I blogged because it has been a zoo. While it has been busy between the location and sales. While sales are busy it seems the economy is making people take a little longer to make decisions. I try not to dwell on the economy because it seems that if you think something long enough it will come true. I know things will slow down but I don't think it is going to be as bad as people are saying. I do know it is well worth people's time to be prepared for bad times, but not dwell on it.

Had a great weekend last weekend. Flew with my two youngest and my wife to see my oldest son in Albuqurque. Now the main reason was to see him, but a second reason was to see him play football. The problem is he hurt himself and didn't play. Oh well at least I had three great days with him. The older I get the more important time with my wife and kids becomes. There is nothing better than getting on the floor and just playing with them. It helps clear my head and the kids enjoy it a lot. Although it is getting harder to get up off the floor when I am done...

No comments: