Tuesday, August 1, 2017

What's Happening Now

So guess it is time for an update.  It has been busy here since my last post.  Biggest item is I have changed 
jobs.  After 20 years at OXEN (HTS and SCCI included) I have made the jump, kind of.  I went back to my
 roots (the guy who originally hired me, Arlin Sorensen) and went to his peer group organization, HTG.  I
 made this move about 3 weeks ago and it has been pretty bitter sweet.  I love my new job and everyone I
 get to work with (check it out here http://www.htgpeergroups.com/) but I miss the old crew too (no I'm 
not making a crack about their age).  There comes a time in everyone's life that a change is needed.  I 
wasn't waking up any more with the fire needed to be a good salesperson.  We all know that you go 
through phases in sales where things aren't going well.  You need to break the cycle and take a day or two
 off.  After that you come back with new energy and ready to face it all again.  BUT sometimes that doesn't
 work, and that is where I was at in my life.  I will be talking more about what HTG does, but it is an 
awesome feeling to be excited about what I do again.  Change is needed and you need to be strong
 enough to do it - even if it makes you feel uncomfortable.

No comments: