Friday, July 22, 2011

Vacations

I recently read an article (I read so much I can't remember where it was) that a large number of employees either feel that can't afford to take a vacation or will at least do work when on vacation.  I think a vacation is very important - recharge the batteries and clear the mind.  I also think that it isn't a bad thing to do some work when on vacation - at least for me.  I think it helps me relax to know what is going on (maybe I am a control freak but don't tell anyone) and to keep up on email.  I get stressed when I know my email is building up and it will be waiting for me when I get back - how can you relax with that???  I also enjoy keeping up with my enewsletters, blogs and other information while relaxing that I get emailed daily.
Just my thought - how about you?

No comments: