Monday, December 8, 2008

Important Upcoming Webcasts

A good friend of mine, Stuart Crawford gave me the heads up on a couple upcoming webcasts that will be filled with excellant information for people in the technology industry (and if you aren't in the industry there still might be some good ideas to gain from attending).

The first is on the topic of goal setting, which is very relavent to this time of year. I don't know about you, but I always take a day at the end of the year to evalutate how I did the past year and to look forward to what I want to accomplish for the coming year. The link for this webinar is http://sbsc.itsuccessmentor.com/?p=344.

The second is around a new certification program coming out called the Trusted Business Advisor program. As a sales person, any way I can find to become more trusted by my clients is very important to me. This webinar link is http://sbsc.itsuccessmentor.com/?p=340

Hopefully you will take a listen and learn some new ideas!

No comments: